Monday, February 24, 2014

The Three C's

When something is so frustrating it takes just the mere mention of it to get your blood to the boiling point, how exactly do you calm down enough to stay sensible?  I often thank God for my calm, cool and collected nature but even I get to a point where I just want to hit things.  Hard.  I guess that is where the three c's come in...I feel like hitting things but I don't actually do it.  Meditative music, getting outdoors, and every once in a while a good cry does the trick.  Sometimes it is just facing the problem head in in an "I am woman hear me roar" kind of way.  Admittedly, though this is probably not therapeutic in the healing sense, sometimes, it is just ignoring the problem and hoping it goes away on it's own.   It never usually does.




No comments:

Post a Comment